Time is TBD|
Service Entrance at Fort Zumwalt Park
Celebration of Lights Carriage Rides
Watch the magic unfold as you take a horse-drawn carriage to view over 1-million twinkling lights at the Celebration of Lights in Fort Zumwalt Park. Rides are scheduled every half hour Sun - Thursday from 6 PM - 8:30 PM and Friday and Saturday from 6 PM - 9:30 PM.
Time & Location
Time is TBD
Service Entrance at Fort Zumwalt Park, 1000 Jessup Dr W, O'Fallon, MO 63366, USA
- 12-passenger Horse-drawn Carriage – $145
- 6-passenger Horse-drawn Carriage – $65
- Individual Rider - Horse-drawn Trolley - $15 per person
- Children age 2 and under ride free if seated on a paying adult’s lap.
- Price does not include gratuity for the driver.