top of page
Time is TBD|
Service Entrance at Fort Zumwalt Park
Celebration of Lights Carriage Rides
Watch the magic unfold as you take a horse-drawn carriage to view over 1-million twinkling lights at the Celebration of Lights in Fort Zumwalt Park. Rides are scheduled every half hour Sun - Thursday from 6 PM - 8:30 PM and Friday and Saturday from 6 PM - 9:30 PM.
Registration is ClosedSee other events
Time & Location
Time is TBD
Service Entrance at Fort Zumwalt Park, 1000 Jessup Dr W, O'Fallon, MO 63366, USA
To learn more about booking the Celebration of Lights carriage rides, please visit: https://www.brookdalefarmsinc.com/celebration-of-lights Choose An Experience That Is Right For You
- 12-passenger Horse-drawn Carriage – $145
- 6-passenger Horse-drawn Carriage – $65
- Individual Rider - Horse-drawn Trolley - $15 per person
- Children age 2 and under ride free if seated on a paying adult’s lap.
- Price does not include gratuity for the driver.
bottom of page